5.21.2010

in case you missed it...


I ain't no one trick pony.

For instance, if you're into marginally ok hipster photography that has a lot of personal meaning, head over to my other blog, thebellecollection, for some non-baking goodies. Gluten-free, fat-free, calorie-free too. Tite.

And while I'm shamelessly self promoting, allow me to direct you here, here, and here on mtv.com, where you may behold my video vixenry (or vixenry-to-be).

Finally there is my "About a Girl" debut for Urban Outfitters, where I get my Julia Childs on, wear clothes, bare my soul, etc. Sidenote: they didn't discuss it in the feature, but all the little drawings are taken from comics I've done!

Next up: Cinco de Mayo feasting escapades, those promised sandwich cookies, and more. Stay tuned!

--M

No comments:

Post a Comment